Here are just a few tips on daily care to keep your hair weave looking healthy, manageable and re-usable.
- Styling Tools: It's very important to use a wide tooth or flexy detangling brush using gentle strokes, when washing and or styling the hair. Small tooth and rat-tail combs can snag the hair which can cause unwanted shedding and breakage.
- Before Going to Bed: Gently brush hair to remove all tangles. Braid your hair into a couple of big braids, wrap your hair, or tie your hair into a ponytail or bun. Sleeping in a satin scarf or pillowcase is also beneficial.
- Washing Your Hair: Keeping your hair extension clean is very important to making them last longer. Before washing your hair extensions: Brush your hair and remove all tangles and knots. Then wet a small portion of hair at the time and use a good detangling shampoo, and a rich moisturizer. Distribute shampoo and conditioner evenly throughout the hair. Always wash hair going in a downward motion. Apply a deep moisturizing conditioner to your extensions.
- After washing and conditioning your hair, apply a good leave -in conditioning product, this always helps to keep your hair super soft and moist.
- Wavy & Curly Styling: Apply a curl defining/curl control cream while the hair is wet. This way it will stop the hair from frizzing and lock in the wave or curl in the hair. Work through the hair with flexy detailing brush or tension brush.
- You can do anything with it; curl, color, brush, comb, and flat iron it to any style just like your natural hair. If you are not familiar with coloring hair please order a custom coloring service or take your extensions to a professional colorist!
Most Importantly Have Fun In Your Extensions!